Delivery & Information
THINGS TO NOTE– We require at least 2 days in advance. That means if you place your order on a Monday, the earliest you are able to collect it is on a Wednesday.
– You are required to make full payment 48 hours before collection date, failing so, your order will be automatically canceled.
– The daily cut-off time for placing your order is 6pm, after which it will be considered the next day.
– The earliest and latest collection times are dependent on the opening and closing hours of the individual outlets.
– All prices are quoted in Singapore Dollars inclusive of 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST) and payment must be made in Singapore Dollars. International customers will be charged according to the prevailing exchange rate on the day that your bank posts the transaction.
– Payment modes we accept: Cash, Visa, Master, Grabpay and Paynow
DELIVERY CHARGES AND TIMING
– Delivery charge is $12 per trip to all local address. (We do not deliver to a neighboring island and Jurong Island).
– The delivery time period is any time from 1pm – 6pm.
– We do not do deliveries on Monday.
– Cash upon delivery is strictly not accepted.
– If the order is a gift/surprise, FLOR Patisserie must be informed of the name and contact number of the recipient, In the event that the recipient is not available to collect it at the stipulated delivery timing (particularly applicable for surprises), no refunds will be issued, and re-delivery will be charge additional of $12
– Please note that delivery time may be affected by various factors such as weather, traffic and parking conditions.
– Please keep cakes refrigerated at 4-6 OC. Best consumed within 12 hours.
– Customers are advised to check and raise any discrepancies or errors in the order at the point of collection.
Once the cakes are checked, accepted, and collected, they are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
– As the fruits we use are seasonal in nature, the taste/ sweetness may vary according to the season, or may even be substituted in case of unavailability.
– Our cakes are made with honest ingredients and without preservatives, therefore, they spoil more easily than others. The expiry date indicated is for optimal storage conditions.
– Whole cake dimensions given are based on cake molds. The actual dimensions of the cake may vary slightly due to expansion/ shrinkage during the baking process.
– The number of pax per cake is based on the standard slice portion. Customers are advised to use your own discretion while choosing the size of the whole cake.
– Kindly note we only provide 1 complimentary candle per whole cake order.
-Other add ons
- Number Candles – $2.50,
- Wooden forks – $0.20,
- Ice packs- $0.20,
- Boxes – $1.00 (S) / $2.00(M)
REFUND / CANCELLATION INFORMATION
– For refund/cancellation, notice of less than 48 hours, we will charge a 4% of admin fee.
Kindly note it is our company’s policy to maximise the space in the appropriate size box, depending on the number of slice cakes purchased.
The Management reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.