Delivery & Information
THINGS TO NOTE
– We require at least 2 days in advance. That means if you place your order on a Monday, the earliest you are able to collect it is on a Wednesday.
– You are required to make full payment
48 hours before collection date, failing so, your order will be automatically cancelled.
– The daily cut-off time for placing your order is 7pm, after which it will be
considered the next day.
– The earliest and latest collection times are dependent on the opening and closing hours of the individual outlets.
– All prices are quoted in Singapore Dollars inclusive of 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST) and payment must be made in Singapore Dollars. International customers will be charged according to the prevailing exchange rate on the day that your bank posts the transaction.
– Payment modes we accept: cash, NETS, Visa, Master, and JCB.
DELIVERY CHARGES AND TIMING
– Delivery charge is $20 to all local address. (We do not deliver to neighboring island and Jurong Island).
– The delivery time period is any time
from 1 – 7pm.
– We do not do deliveries on Monday.
– Cash upon delivery is strictly not accepted.
– If the order is a gift/surprise, FLOR
Patisserie must be informed of the name and contact number of the recipient, In the event that the recipient is not available to collect it at the stipulated delivery timing (particularly applicable for surprises), no refunds will be issued, and no re-delivery will be granted.
– Please note that delivery time may be affected by various factors such as weather, traffic and parking conditions.
– Pease keep cakes refrigerated at 4-6 OC. Best consumed within 12 hours.
– Customers are advised to check and
raise any discrepancies or errors in the
order at the point of collection. Once
the cakes are checked, accepted, and
collected, they are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
– As the fruits we use are seasonal in nature, the taste/ sweetness may vary according to the season, or may even
be substituted in case of unavailability.
– Our cakes are made with honest
ingredients and without preservatives, therefore, they spoil more easily than others. The expiry date indicated are for optimal storage conditions.
– Whole cake dimensions given are based on cake molds. Actual dimensions of the cake may vary slightly due to expansion/ shrinkage during the baking process.
– The number of pax per cake is based
on standard slice portion. Customers are advised to use your own discretion while choosing the size of the whole cake.
– Kindly note we only provide 1 complimentary golden candle per whole cake order. Additional candles can be purchased at our store at $1 each. At the moment, we do not have stock of the golden candles and will continue to provide normal candles until our stocks run out.
-Other add ons
- Wooden forks – $0.10,
- Ice packs- $0.20,
- Boxes – $1.00 (S) / $2.00(M)
Kindly note it is our company’s policy to maximise the space in the appropriate size box, depending on the number of slice cakes purchased.
The Management reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.