THINGS TO NOTE
- The cut-off time for each order is 2 days in advance. That means if you place your order on a Monday, the earliest you are able to collect it is on a Wednesday.
- We require full payment upon ordering.
- For paynow payment, please make payment as soon as the order is placed. Payment not received in the next 12 hours will result in the order being canceled.
- Our earliest collection time is at 11am – 1pm. The last collection time depends on the closing hour of each outlet.
- All prices are quoted in Singapore Dollars inclusive of 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST) and payment must be made in Singapore Dollars. International customers will be charged according to the prevailing exchange rate on the day that your bank posts the transaction.
- Payment modes we accept on the website are VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, and PAYNOW.
DELIVERY CHARGES AND TIMING
- The delivery charge is a $15 flat rate per trip to all local addresses. (We do not deliver to a neighboring island and Jurong Island).
- The delivery time period is between 12 pm – 6 pm. We are not able to do fixed-time delivery.
- If you would like for delivery to be at a specific time, we advise that you select [Self-collection] at any of our outlets, then arrange for your own delivery pick-up at the outlet you have chosen.
- We are closed on Mondays, hence no deliveries on Mondays.
- Cash upon delivery is strictly not accepted. All payments have to be collected before delivery is sent out.
- If the order is a gift/surprise, FLOR Patisserie must be informed of the name and contact number of the recipient.
- In the event that the delivery is not successful, the order will be sent to the outlet that is most convenient along the driver’s route. We will do our best to accommodate redelivery, but a redelivery charge of $15 will apply.
- We seek your kind understanding that the delivery time may be affected by various factors such as weather, traffic, and parking conditions.
- Please keep our fresh cream cakes refrigerated at 4-6ºC. Best consumed within 12 hours.
- Customers are advised to check and raise any discrepancies or errors in the order at the point of collection.
- Once the cakes are checked, accepted, and collected, they are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- As the fruits are seasonal in nature, the taste/ sweetness may vary according to the season, or may even be substituted in case of unavailability. We seek your understanding in this.
- Our teacakes are made with honest ingredients and without preservatives, therefore, they may spoil more easily than storebought ones. The expiry date indicated on the back is for optimal storage conditions, i.e. in a dark, cool place.
- Celebration-sized cake dimensions given are based on cake molds. The actual dimensions of the cake may vary slightly due to expansion/ shrinkage during the baking process.
- The number of pax per cake is based on the standard slice portion. Customers are advised to use their own discretion when deciding the size of the whole cake to purchase.
OUR PLASTIC POLICY
From August 2018 onwards, we no longer give out free single-use plastics. This will include a plastic bag and a plastic knife. We encourage our customers to bring their own reusable carriers and prepare their own knives at home or at the restaurant. If you require a plastic bag or knife, there will be a charge of $0.20 and $1.20 respectively.
- Wooden forks – $0.20
- Ice packs- $0.50
- EXTRA Boxes – $1.00 (S) / $2.00(M)
Kindly note it is our company’s policy to maximize the space in the appropriate size box, depending on the number of slice cakes purchased.
REFUND/ CANCELLATION INFORMATION
- For cancellation of orders, please write to us more than 48 hours in advance, to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number. We will cancel the order and process your refund in 3 working days.
- We do not accept any request for cancellation less than 48 hours to the collection/ delivery date. There will strictly be no refunds.
- Do note that there will be a 4% admin fee charged for refunds. The amount will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Do give up to 14 working days for the refund amount to be credited back to your credit card/ paynow account.
- Alternatively, you may ask for the refund to be given in the form of store credit to be used during your next purchase. No admin fee will be charged for this.
- For credit card payments, refunds will be credited back to the paying credit card. Likewise, for paynow payments, refunds will be credited back to the paynow account. We are not able to process cash refunds.