Orders & Payment
1. Please place orders at least 2 days in advance. E.g. To collect your cake on Wednesday, you must place your order on Monday that week before 23:59.
2. Any order placed after 23:59 (UTC+08:00) will be considered as an order placed the next day.
3. Please note that our office hours are from 9am to 6pm (Monday to Friday). For any email enquiries over the weekend, please give us some time to reply you when we get back to the office on Monday morning.
4. Please make full payment 48 hours before the collection date. If not, your order will be automatically cancelled.
5. Collection times are dependent on the opening and closing hours of the individual outlets.
6. All prices are quoted in Singapore Dollars (SGD) inclusive of 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST). Payment must be made in Singapore Dollars.
7. International customers will be charged according to the prevailing exchange rate on the day that your bank posts the transaction.
8. We accept payment only in cash, NETS, Visa, Master, and JCB.
Delivery Charges & Timing
1. Delivery charge is $20.00 to all local addresses (We do not deliver to neighbouring island and Jurong Island).
2. Delivery will be made from 1 – 6pm.
3. We do not do deliveries on Monday.
4. Cash upon delivery is strictly not accepted.
5. If the order is a gift/surprise, FLOR Patisserie must be informed of the name and contact number of the recipient (Email us at email@example.com, and quote your order number #).
6. If the recipient is not available to receive it at the stipulated delivery timing, there will be no refunds and no re-delivery.
7. Please note that delivery time may be affected by various factors such as weather, traffic and parking conditions.
8. Kindly inform our driver how many candles you require.
1. Our cakes are made without preservatives. Please keep cakes refrigerated at 4-6oC.
2. Best consumed within 12 hours, or by the expiry date if it is indicated.
3. Customers are advised to check and raise any discrepancies or errors in the order at the point of collection.
4. Once the cakes are accepted and collected, they are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
5. As the fruits we use are seasonal in nature, the taste/ sweetness may vary according to the season, or may even be substituted in case of unavailability.
6. Actual dimensions of the cake may vary slightly due to expansion/ shrinkage during the baking process.
7. The number of pax per cake is based on a standard slice portion.
8. Customers are advised to use your own discretion while choosing the size of the whole cake.
9. Kindly note it is our company’s policy to maximise the space in the appropriate size box, depending on the number of slice cakes purchased.
10. The Management reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.